Fun On-Site Activities at Our Adult Day Center in Greensboro, NC
Well•Spring Solutions has a Greensboro, NC adult day center that offers care Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm. Participants can choose from one to five days per week on a scheduled basis. Our center provides a safe and secure setting for frail and impaired adults. Participants engage in on-site activities such as art and music. On-site nursing services with a registered nurse or a licensed practical nurse are available. Participants are provided with a nutritious breakfast, lunch and snack. The center is very much like a family unit.
- North Carolina certified Adult Day Care/Day Health Center
- Transportation to and from the center arranged
- Special diet needs can be accommodated
- Monitoring of medical and health needs
- Daily exercise program and recreational activities
- Educational/cultural programs
- Instruction/assistance with personal and health care needs
- Intergenerational experiences and stimulating activities for persons of all backgrounds
For more information, please view our Caregiver Handbook.
Well•Spring Solutions’ Day Advantage adult day center (formerly the Adult Center for Enrichment)
2701 Henry St., Greensboro, NC 27405
Phone: (336) 373-4301
Fax: (336) 373-4523
Opened April 1, 2014 (Certified for 108 adults)
Well•Spring Solutions offers our adult day center for frail and impaired adults in Greensboro, NC and throughout Guilford County.